Why?

Why did I pick a fitness magazine?


Many people may be wondering why I picked a fitness magazine to compose, or maybe why I didn’t pick something such as fashion or cosmetics magazine.
When most people think of a fitness magazine, they don’t think they will see teenagers in the magazine, it’s mostly just older adults that have been bodybuilding for many years. However, with my magazine, I want my audience to be able to see that fitness does not pertain to a certain age group, it can pertain to anybody. You do not have to workout everyday or eat healthy at all times, but there are easier ways to get fit rather than being in the gym for 6 hours a day and only eating salads.
My magazine will feature multiple teenagers who will reach out to an audience to help them stay fit without the type “bodybuilder” body. I want everyone to know that they don’t have to have that hard 6-pack of abs or the strongest biceps to be consider fit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contents Page Inspiration

Introduction