Audience Profile

My magazine is about fitness and health. I want teenagers and adults to read my magazine for inspiration for their "goal" body. The content will be mainly read by teenagers because I want to include home and gym workouts, for the fact that not everyone can get a gym membership. I know some people may make excuses that they are not able to workout because of them not having a gym membership, but with the home workouts that I will include, they have no excuse.

Also, my magazine will be including easy, healthy recipes that can be cooked by anybody. Many teenagers do not know how to cook and if they do, it's probably something which is loaded with carbs and not enough protein. The magazine will help readers become healthier and possibly end up with the body that they have been longing for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contents Page Inspiration

Introduction