Planning my Content

Throughout my blog posts, I have identified my inspiration for the layout of my magazine. However, I have not described specifically what my magazine will consist of. For my content, I will be having recipes like:


  • Lemon Pepper Chicken with Vegetables
  • Different Types of Salads
  • Breakfast Smoothies
For my double-page spread, I will be interviewing someone who went for extremely skinny to fit and finding out what they did to gain muscle. I want teenagers to know that they are able to do it, whether they think they can or not. 

Also, I will be including workoutS such as:

  • Ab Workouts at Home with just a Basketball
  • Quad Workouts for the Gym
  • Arm Only At Home and at the Gym

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contents Page Inspiration

Introduction